Listen Now On the Sunday, September 9th edition of The Travel Guys… In the Travel News, Tom Brady has a new travel endorsement deal, and speaking of deals Southwest is trying to get both pilots and flight attendants to sign a new contract; and if you are headed to Las Vegas, free parking on The Strip may be a thing of the past. Our Smarter Traveler segment deals with air turbulence. Dozens are hospitalized in...
On the Sunday, September 16th edition of The Travel Guys…
- In the Travel News, TSA workers get caught stealing from bags on the security belt. In Las Vegas, vending machines dispensing Carlo’s Bakery Cakes, giant slices of rainbow cake, have come under fire. Perhaps those $8 snacks aren’t as fresh as they claim to be.
- If you’re thinking a great way to try out an electric vehicle would be to rent one next time you are on the road, we have some tips and heads-up warnings to help. It’s a little more complicated than you might think.
- Steve LaRosa is on hand to tell us a little about staying in town for your next mini-vacation. What’s Goin’ On Around Sacramento?
- The Trans-Siberian Orchestra is returning to Sacramento December 1st with two shows, and tickets are on sale. Al Pitrelli joins us to talk Christmas Spectaculars.
- Delta Airlines rocked the frequent flyer world with some pretty dramatic changes to their program. We’ll talk about them and how other airlines programs might also change. Bottom line: Spending on credit cards is officially more important than actually flying.
- TSA in Miami getting into bags
- Renting an electric vehicle? Here are some tips.
- A new take on economy seating on planes, except….
- Trans-Siberian Orchestra Website
- Burning Man
- Broadway Sacramento
- How to get compensation for getting bumped from a flight
- How to win your consumer dispute using the Elliott Method
- Special events for California Wine Month
- Supersonic Planes are making a comeback
- Consumer Alert: The ride-sharing vomit scam is back!
- Holiday airlines tickets – when to buy
- Mark corrects the AirTag link – the REAL price
- Travelers United
- SacTown Bites