This Sunday, January 14th, on The Travel Guys…
In the Travel News, Mark reports on Marriott’s screw up in China, which has cost them their website for a week; and which airlines are listening when you tweet them. It’s become a legitimate way to get the attention of at least two carriers.
We focus on international destinations this week, taking you to both Japan and Iceland, with reports from our Road Reporters Chris Galloway and Scott Angeletti. Not only are they expert travelers on their respective destinations, they are hosting trips to them later this year.
- The Five Credit Card Benefits That I Consider To Almost Be Too Good To Be True
- Into Japan: The Official Guide
- Japan: Land of the Rising Sun – Sports Leisure Vacations
- Mindfulness in Japan
- Iceland, Land of Fire and Ice – Sports Leisure Vacations
- The Official Gateway to Iceland
- MLK Tribute
- U.S. Department of State Travel Advisory Levels as of 1/10/18
- State Department Rates Every Country’s Safety in New Travel Advisory System
- Marriott pays up when they fail to deliver elite benefits
- Hilton Introducing Faster Elite Points-Earning, Roll Over Nights, and Gifting Status
- International Cell Phone Guide
- 6 TSA-Friendly Snacks