Gwen Duncan of Cordially Yours Travel joins Mark as Tom is away for a week. In the Travel News, Mark explains that the airlines are coming after consumer rights in Washington, and why it is time to pay attention.
Summer Hull from Mommypoints.com returns to the show after a long absence. Summer travels with two children in tow and she has tips for both traveling mothers and those of us who fly on the same planes with them.
Finally, we have a travel benefit to cover your last trip. Yes, a plan that brings home your remains for a small fee if you plan ahead.
- Coca Cola Trail
- Parkland student: My generation won’t stand for this
- Vessel Sanitation Program at the CDC
- 5 Things to Never Say to your Travel Agent
- Where the Most Germs Lurk at Airports and Aboard Planes
- Largest Network of funeral, cremation, and cemetery service providers – Lisa.Proia@Dignitymemorial.com