In the Travel News, Southwest Airlines joins the crowd by limiting which animals can join us in the cabin, and United Airlines announces a new way to push the average traveler further to the back of the plane…
In our Smarter Traveler segment, we remind you that screenshots with your phone can be your friends. Whenever you are delayed by anything other than weather or Air Traffic Control, take a screenshot. They can be valuable later. Mark also discusses the pros and cons of putting a picture of your ID on your phone.
Our featured guest today is Jon Bier. Jon and his business partner Brent Underwood bought a ghost town in the Sierra Nevada Mountains near Death Valley. What makes you want to buy a ghost town, especially one so far off the beaten track it would be hard for visitors to get there? Cerro Gordo is the name of the town. Let’s see where it goes from here, shall we?
- These Cities Have The Most Expensive Resort Fees
- Cerro Gordo Mine Ghost Town
- This California ghost town is for sale
- Battle of Cerro Gordo
- The Rise and Fall of Cerro Gordo
- Cerro Gordo Mine on google maps
- How to get a refund on a nonrefundable airline ticket
- A Ghost Town in California Just Sold for $1.4 Million
- ‘The Town Averaged a Murder a Week’: A Ghost Town With Some Skeletons in Its Closet