This Sunday (Jan. 15) on The Travel and Entertainment Guys….
Tom and Steve LaRosa have a special interview with former Eagles member Timothy B. Schmit, who will be performing at the Crest Theatre Tuesday night the 17th at 7:30pm.
Speaking of special, Roger Dow, the President and CEO of U.S. Travel, the Washington, D.C. people who keep travel moving forward, is our guest. Roger talks about a new blueprint for success that U.S. Travel has presented to the TSA, and gives us some of the details on how this plan might make airport security a little more bearable for everyone.
In the Travel News, Mark talks about a big dispute over year-end frequent stay credits for Hyatt Hotel guests, and tells us about a Calavaras Big Trees landmark that is no more.
- Travel Community Releases Policy Blueprint to Streamline, Modernize TSA
- Iconic Sequoia ‘Tunnel Tree’ Brought Down By California Storm
- How the United States and England saved millions of Berliners from starvation after World War II
- Save Thousands by Buying a Timeshare on the Secondary Market
- President Obama Gives 360-Degree Video Tour of White House
- Watch Southwest Passengers Nail the Mannequin Challenge
Highlights from Previous Weeks
- 79-year-old man created a totally unique amusement park
- THE FINAL TOAST! They bombed Tokyo 73 years ago.
- Air Travel Fairness – We need your help to keep airfare transparency
- All-You-Can-Imagine: Take the Vegas Buffet Challenge
- Las Vegas Hotel Resort Fees – 2017 Guide
- Top Six Airline Customer Service Moments of 2016
- The 2017 travel forecast: Reduced demand could result in vacation bargains
- Enter This Sweepstakes to Win ‘Starbucks for Life’
- 5 Cruise Experiences for Volunteer Travel