This Sunday (September 18) on The Travel Guys, we focus on the new TSA office in Sacramento and the roll out of the 2017 tour and vacation schedule for show sponsor Sports Leisure Vacations.
The new TSA office is opening at Sacramento International Airport. Tom and Mark will walk you through the easy application process, and explain how you can get your Known Traveler Number and be whizzing through the airport in no time. Clayton Whitehead from Sports Leisure Vacations joins the show to talk about Tour Preview Day, held yesterday, and the new line up of vacations and tours from one of Sacramento’s oldest travel companies.
Gwen Duncan is on hand to talk about international train travel and where the bargains might be and in the Travel News, Mark has word on a new benefit for frequent Southwest flyers.
- Stranded After the Istanbul Terror Attack: What I Learned – SmarterTravel
- What to Do When Your Checked Bag Is Lost – SmarterTravel
- Sacramento airport adding TSA PreCheck office | The Sacramento Bee
- TSA Pre?® | Transportation Security Administration
- Airbnb Launches ‘Open Doors’ Policy to Combat Discrimination
Highlights from last week
- 7 Times an Inside Cabin is the Best Choice on a Cruise – Cruise Critic
- Nevada City Motel, Outside Inn
- Inn Town Campground, Nevada City Camping
- The Outside Inn
- Ireland’s Castles, Manor Houses and Gardens – Sports Leisure
- 12 Travel Apps You Need
- Hotels are Willing to Accommodate Guest Requests – Up to a Point
- These Travel Hacks Just Won’t Work
- Help! Our timeshare charged us $700 after changing our presentation