Ridgewood Ranch, A Vacation to Tahiti, and Win Tickets to the Ballet!
- Mark digs into the mailbag to answer your questions, everything from pod casts to unfair airline policies are on the agenda. Use the form on this page to ask a question or share a comment on the show.
- South of Willits on Hwy 101 is one of California’s best kept historical secrets, The Ridgewood Ranch. It’s the final resting place of the legendary race horse, Seabiscuit. Just last month, the site was added to the National Register of Historic Places. We’ll tell you how you can arrange a visit.
- Gwen Duncan, our crack travel consultant, has the “deal of the week,” an upscale “once in a lifetime” vacation to Tahiti.
- In out entertainment segment, you can win tickets to the ballet. That’s right, we have a guest to bring us up to date on the ballet’s upcoming events, and you’ll have a chance to win two tickets at the end of the show.
Next week: A look at Air B-n-B, a new way to stay when you travel; and a visit from Christopher Elliott, one of our ace consumer reporters. Join us Sunday, March 16th at 3pm.
- Are Airlines Right to Change Their Mileage Programs?
- Sexist Note Left for Female Pilot
- Cordially Yours Travel