Pros/Cons of Airbnb, Gwen Duncan’s Deal of the Week, and Steve LaRosa’s Journey
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS | More
- A commuter airline in Hawaii that was responsible for fare wars which led to the demise of Aloha Airlines has now itself become a casualty. Go! Airlines, with part of the Mesa Airlines Group, has folded its tent in Hawaii. Mark has the complete story in the Travel News.
- Airbnb is a relatively new service based on the Internet which matches people with empty houses, or rooms in their home, with those in search of the not-so-standard accommodations. We talk with a man who regularly rents his home to travelers and discuss the pros and cons of this interesting service.
- Gwen Duncan has The Deal of the Week, and it’s all about cruising, specifically repositioning cruises, what they are and how they can be a great bargain.
- Road Reporter Steve LaRosa stops by with tales from his journey to……Woodland. Ok, it’s not a long journey, but it’s an interesting town and if you haven’t been there recently, let us share a few nuggets with you.
- Why You Should Book Your Flight Exactly 54 Days in Advance
- Product Review: Subtech Dry Skin Waterproof Phone Protector
- 10 Signs You’re the Worst Person on Your Flight
- Airlines Nixing Fees and Adding Services?
- 10 Innocent Hand Gestures You Should Never Use Abroad
- Seven Ways to Wear Your Valuables While Traveling
- This Is the Most Offensive Tourism Campaign Ever
- Best Buffets in Las Vegas
- Marriott 2014 Rewards Hotel Category