Rob “On The Road” Stewart from KVIE, Forktown Food Tours, and Win Tickets to”La Cage Aux Folles”
This week’s edition of The Travel Guys features two great guests and a chance to win tickets to the theater.
- Rob “On The Road” Stewart from KVIE joins us to reprise his recent show on burgers. Where are the best pieces of cow in the region? Rob has his thoughts, we’d love to hear yours.
Travel Guys Mark Hoffmann (left) and Tom Romano (right) at the KFBK studios with “Rob on the Road” Stewart of KVIE (center)
- Forktown Tours of Portland has some great ideas on how to enjoy the many different culinary adventures in their city. There’s even a tour featuring some of Portland’s legendary food trucks. Heidi will share info on some of the excursions and tell you how you can connect with them on your next to Portland. We’ll tell you about a new listener trip we are working on involving Forktown Tours and the Tiny House Hotel up north.
- “La Cage Aux Folles” comes to Music Circus in August, and we’ll give you the opportunity to win tickets to one of the performances on the show. A fun hour, Sunday from 3-4pm with The Travel Guys.
- Forktown Tours of Portland
- Music Circus
- 10 Ways to Get Flagged at Customs
- This was the greatest day of my life’: Missing boy, 9, enjoys two hours lost in Midtown, separated from family
- Best Free Attractions in Las Vegas
- Anti-Consumer Airfare Display Bill Sneaks Through House
- 10 Hotel Booking Mistakes You Don’t Know You’re Making