Join Us Today for More Holiday Updates, Guest Interviews, and Prizes!
It’s the second week of Christmas with The Travel Guys. Be listening for your opportunity to call in, contribute to the program, and win a prize. Just like last week, each listener who gets on the air is a winner and the call judged the best by our crew wins a $100 gift card grand prize.
In the Travel News, Richard Branson is about to shake up the cruise industry with his new venture; and is it possible all carry on electronics will be banned from carry on luggage over Christmas? We have the story.
Tom speaks with Laurie Slothower of Sacramento International Airport for another in our series of holiday updates, to help make you a smarter traveler.
Next week, Consumer Reporter Ed Perkins, a Travel Guys regular is our featured guest, and we might just have a Christmas present or two left to give away.
- 10 Things Your Flight Attendant Doesn’t Want to See (or Hear)
- Five Types of People to Avoid on Planes
- Richard Branson’s Virgin Empire to Offer Cruises on the High Seas
- Alaska Air Enhances Mileage Program for 2015 – SmarterTravel.com
- Will the U.S. Ban Carry-on Bags for Christmas Travel?
Highlights from last week
- Cordially Yours Travel
- Sacramento Theatre Company
- Sacramento Valley Chorus
- Cruise Lines Offer Black Friday/Cyber Monday Deals | TravelPulse
- Am I the jerk on your airplane? – CNN.com