How to Complain Effectively, What is the Booze Traveler?, and Check Out Virus Zero
This week’s edition of The Travel Guys features Consumer Advocate Ed Perkins of SmarterTravel.com. Ed joins us to talk about a variety of issues, including a bill on how airfares are disclosed that is not consumer friendly; tips on how to resolve complaints at the airport; and tidbits on Allegiant Air’s service in Stockton, and how to make yours and your out-of-town guests holidays more enjoyable for all.
Tom talks with the Travel Channel about a brand new show, Booze Traveler, which isn’t exactly what you think it might be. It’s about unique alcoholic beverages. Really unique.
Finally, a quick interview with the guys from Virus Zero, a new travel gadget promises to keep the air around you free from germs and bacteria.
- How to Complain at the Airport (and Actually Get What You Want)
- The Art of the Complaint: Part 2
- Booze Traveler
- Virus Zero
- The Price Gouge You Won’t See Coming
- Alaska, Delta to Cut Back Mileage Awards
- New Fees for Legroom Are Coming Soon on Alaska Airlines
- San Francisco, Los Angeles sue Uber, settle with Lyft