A Travel Agent Can Be of Great Value at Little Cost
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS | More
This week’s edition of The Travel Guys features a great segment on the question of the need for a travel agent. You can book everything online these days, or most everything, so why would you want to pay someone to accomplish that? Gwen Duncan, of Cordially Yours Travel, is our guest and offers five reasons having someone on your side who will advocate for service for you is pretty important. It’s a discussion that’s bound to make you a smarter traveler.
The travel news features quick stories about the reappearance of Skymall in the air, the cost of taxis vs. Uber and how the Indian Army is sending troops to clean up the garbage on Mount Everest.
Mark shares stories of ghosts from his recent tour to Nevada Ghost towns; and later tells us about how Southwest airlines threw a surprise wedding shower for one of its passengers in the, Saved The Best for Last segment at the end of the show.
- Cordially Yours Travel
- 5 Reasons A Travel Agent Adds Value
- Southwest Airlines surprises couple with airport wedding shower
- 4 reasons why having a baby shouldn’t change your travel habits
- Air traveler writes lovely thank you note to pilot of plane
- America’s Happiest Airlines – SmarterTravel.com
- Link to Request you FREE copy of 101 Tips for Women Travelers