Two new airlines come to Sacramento plus packing tips and more
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS | More
This edition of The Travel Guys features a look at two new airlines in Sacramento. Surf Air will begin flying in August, with a membership-only, scheduled service. It’s a unique business model. Our second featured new carrier is Seaport Airlines, a carrier that serves smaller communities with service to bigger ones. Their initial Sacramento flights are two trips a day to Visalia, with fares starting at $39.
Mark has the Travel News, takes a look at the winners and losers from last week’s Freddie Awards in Atlanta and in the Saved a The Best For Last segment, the guys offer packing tips for their fellow male travelers. Perhaps a source of amusement for some…
- Surf Air
- Sea Port Airlines
- Packing Tips for Men
- How to snag a room in a sold out hotel
- Steals and splurges: Share the best of your high and low-end travel beauty secrets
- A JetBlue Hotel? Airline Eyeing Iconic TWA Terminal at JFK
- Delta vs. Alaska: Which’ll Win the Battle for Seattle?
- Explosion at Hawaii’s Kilauea volcano
- Airbnb nightmare renters leave Calgary home trashed
- And the world’s top frequent-flier awards go to…