A New Guest, Nick Watt (Host of Watt’s World), Joins Us Today
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS | More
Unfortunately, our guest Steve LaRosa had a family emergency and will not be joining us on the show today. We will, however, be giving away a $250 dinner to Ruth’s Chris Steak House to one lucky listener! Question – your favorite place to eat while traveling.
Mark has some important information to share about something that happened to a recently deceased member of his travel club. While it isn’t specifically about travel, it’s something he feels everyone should be aware of.
Tom has an exclusive interview with Nick Watt, host of Travel Channel’s Watt’s World. Watt’s quick wit and humorous take on the fascinating places he visits gives viewers an all-access passport to the most surprising and unexpected truths about the world we thought we knew. “Watt’s World” follows Emmy award-winning ABC News journalist and producer Nick Watt as he explores the world, asking only questions he would ask. Like, is cuddling the newest profession in Portland? Are Lemurians or Buddhists more fun on Mount Shasta?
- Travel Channel’s Watt’s World
- About Nick Watt
- The 10 Best Ways to Use Your Miles and Points
- Save those gas receipts when you refuel your rental car!
- Wanna Work in Travel? Southwest Is Hiring!
- 10 Ways You’re Sabotaging Your Ability to Sleep on a Plane
- Are Airport Lounges Worth the Entry Cost?
- United Airlines’ Summer From Hell Has Been Years in the Making
- The 10 Best Coach-Class Airlines in the World
- How to Keep Kids Safe from the Sun on a Beach Vacation
- US investigating possible price-gouging by 5 airlines
- Travel complaints: Writing a strong letter