Insider Tips for Hawaii and an Unforgettable Burning Man Experience
The islands of Hawaii are a popular vacation destination for travelers from California. Recently, Mark made a trip to the islands of Kauai and Oahu, to plan an upcoming Sports Leisure Vacations trip. In the course of his travels, with staffer/Travel Guys Reporter Chris Galloway, they discovered a host of wonderful new and different attractions in the islands. Chris even made a side trip to the island of Molokai, to visit the former leper colony at Kalaupapa. If you are planning a trip to Hawaii anytime soon, you are bound to get some great ideas for things to do. Things a bit out of the ordinary.
Burning Man is an annual event in the Nevada desert. This year’s event will be attended by 70,000 and when it’s over, you won’t know they were there. Hear the fascinating story of this unique gathering from someone who attends every year, and listen as she shares how Burning Man has made her life just a bit different.
In the Travel News we answer the question, will Air B-N-B be the death of hostels around the country/world? We’ve also got the updated fall promotions from Starwood Hotels and National Car Rental.
- Food & Fun in Hawaii – Kauai & The Big Island – Sports Leisure Vacations
- Oahu, A Special Extension to your Vacation – Sports Leisure Vacations
- Burning Man
- Will Airbnb Be the Death of Hostels?
- Starwood Preferred Guest
- Emerald Club | ONE TWO FREE
- Uncensored Airbnb Stories from Hosts & Guests -Airbnbhell
- Hundreds of ‘Rosie the Riveter’ attempt record in California
- What Not to Do at a Nude Beach
- Hilton’s Fall Promo: Double or Triple Points
- What to Do in an Emergency Situation Abroad