River Cruising and Pilgrimages in Europe
This week’s show features two great topics, pilgrimages of the biggest kind and River Cruising in Europe.
Clayton Whitehead, one of our road reporters, will be talking about his physical and spiritual journey last month along the Camino de Santiago, a 480-mile pilgrimage walk through northern Spain.
Gwen Duncan is back with us after a short absence, and she has some terrific information to share about European River Cruises. The guys will ask her about cancellations and other problems with low water this year, how to deal with or avoid that issue, and get Gwen’s expertise on the best and maybe worst lines to cruise on.
Mark is back from a trip to Orlando, Key West and Washington, DC, and Tom asks him, What Did You Learn On The Road? It’s one of our most popular segments and promises to give you great tips on your own travels to those cities and general hints for road warriors.
Mark has the Travel News, including a story on how renowned New York restaurant operator Danny Meyer is eliminating tipping at his dozen of so Big Apple restaurants, and we tell you what you should NEVER do with your boarding pass.
It’s an information and laugh filled Sunday afternoon with The Travel Guys, designed to make you a smarter traveler.
- Camino de Santiago pilgrimage
- European River Cruises with Gwen at cordiallyyourstravel.com
- Michael at SportsLeisure.com or 916-361-205
- Danny Meyer Says ‘No!’
- The One Thing You Should Never Do With Your Boarding Pass
- 10 Things You Should Never Touch on a Plane
- 10 Decadent Pumpkin Foods We’re Dying to Eat
- 10 Insider Secrets for Airport Survival
- The Definitive Guide for Airbnb Newbies – SmarterTravel.com
- Southwest Passenger Chokes Fellow Flyer Over Reclined Seat
- Two home exercises to treat vertigo | Newsroom | University of Colorado Denver