New York City Travel Tips and When to Buy Plane Tickets
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS | More
This week on The Travel Guys, Mark shares tips on traveling to New York City, based on his pre-Thanksgiving visit. From hotels to subways, there are a lot of decisions to make on a trip to the Big Apple, and Mark can help.
Gwen Duncan heads up a discussion on airline tickets, when and where you buy them. Her findings might surprise you. Ten minutes to make you a smarter traveler.
Rick Steves was in Sacramento this past week, speaking at The Crest Theater and working to promote public broadcasting. Mark sat down with Rick to talk about his journeys.
We have the Travel News, with links to the headlines and some other things of interest below.
- The Force Awakens With Star Wars Tourism in Death Valley
- The New Wi-Fi Scam That Steals Your Credit Card Number
- Year-End Bonus from Starwood Is 2,015 Points
Highlights from last week
- Stop Dreaming Start Traveling
- Sports Leisure Vacations
- Annual Wreath Project ~ Sacramento Valley National Cemetery
- American Airlines doubles down on its deceptive ‘hold’ policy
- Hey Delta, is this enough compensation for a lost passport?
- Hilton Now Matching Status Through March 2017
- Worldwide Travel Alert, November 23, 2015
- Hotel, Airline, and Car Rental Holiday Deals