More from the Los Angeles Travel Adventure Show and Tips for Exploring Cuba
The Sunday, March 6th edition of The Travel Guys features the second half of our interviews from the Los Angeles Travel Adventure Show, along with a unique perspective on travel to Cuba.
Join us as we take you on a train ride from Moscow to Beijing, on the Trans-Siberian Express; tell you about a new line of travel gear by the people who make Swiss Army Knives and take you to a resort in the Sierra. Ladies who are adventure travelers will be interested in the new travel bra we found, and we check in with one of central California’s most unique hotels.
In the last segment of the day, reporter Clayton Whitehead joins us for a personal perspective. Clayton just returned from a trip to Cuba a week ago, and he has some fascinating observations for share, for those who might be planning a trip, or just those interested in learning about people in far away lands.
- Trans Siberian Train Trips
- Victorinox Swiss Army
- The Pines Resort
- Handee Bra
- Apple Farm Inn
- Snow monkey baths of Jigokudani, Nagano
- Vote for the 2016 Freddie Awards – vote on who has the best loyalty programs in the world
- Go Sleep
- Hermosa Hotel and Catalina Cottages Deal
- Hermosa Hotel and Catalina Cottages Website
- Northern Dream Alaska Yacht Charters
- Holo-Holo Cruises, Kauai
- The Airplane Bathroom That Cleans Itself
- Final flight of the first iconic airliner Boeing 727 – CNN.com
- New Concorde? NASA reviving supersonic travel
- Building the 787-9 Dreamliner
- WICKED Announces Lottery for $25 Seats at the SHN Orpheum Theatre