Upcoming Events Sports Fans Won’t Want to Miss
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS | More
This Sunday, April 10th, on The Travel Guys…
Our special guests are Suzanna Slavitter, owner of Authentic California Vacations, and Sports Empire. She’s on hand to introduce her specialty California vacations and to remind sports fans of the opportunity to attend the 100th running on the Indy 500, The Kentucky Derby, or any other major sporting event. Suzanne can get the tickets, albeit at a price.
Our second guest is Chris Elliott, USA Today Writer Editor, syndicated columnist and consumer travel advocate. Mark asks Chris about a new “tax” that has popped up at a few renegade hotels, and they discuss the possibility of resort fees being eliminated and what hotels will think of next. You can follow Chris on his website, and www.elliott.org.
Mark has the Travel News and dips into the mailbag to answer some of your travel questions. Have a question? Just use the form on this page to send it off to us and maybe we’ll answer it on the air.
- Authentic California Vacations
- What will replace the hated hotel “resort” fee? Maybe this.
- Uber to pay up to $25 million fine
- What it’s like to fly on North Korea’s one-star airline
- Flight attendant honored on Flight 4463 dies
- Which Airline Is the Most Social Media Savvy?
- Sports Empire – Sports and Special Event Travel Packages