Traveling During Hurricane Season and Revisiting Some of Our Best Interviews
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS | More
This Sunday (October 9) on The Travel Guys, with both Mark and Tom away from home all week and unable to record a new live program, we offer an outstanding “best of” program. Mark has also added a current edition of the travel news, including some words of wisdom for anyone traveling into the hurricane Matthew impacted area in the next couple of weeks.
Our favorite consumer advocates Chris Elliott and Ed Perkins are on hand to make you smarter travelers, and we reprise an interview with the great Wayne Newton from earlier this year. A spectacular combination of travel information and entertainment, just what The Travel Guys have become known for.
The guys will be back with a brand new live program next Sunday.
- Warning: The 25 Most-Complained-About Restaurants
- Trash in Our National Parks – Why It’s Your Problem, Too
- Travel Math
- 102-Year-Old Gets Arrested, Fulfilling One Zany Bucket List Wish
- 11 Most Endangered Historic Places
- Congratulations, you’ve won a free $1,000 gift card – just click here to redeem it!