Travel Waivers and Tom’s Unforgettable Experience in Oregon
This Sunday (Oct. 16) on The Travel Guys….
In the Travel News, Mark tells us about new air service in Northern California and of a bearded man in the United Airlines Club in Chicago. Who could the mystery man be?
Gwen Duncan is in house to talk about Travel Waivers issued by the airlines in bad weather; Jessica Monsell stops by to talk about age discrimination at the car rental counter; and Tom shares his recent family adventure in Oregon, along with ideas for your next trip up north.
- Air-Passenger Rights: The on-the-Go Guide
- The deception of Gold & Platinum upgrades
- Best Hotel Rewards Programs
- Equestrian Wine Tours
- Action Needed on Community Center Theater Transformation – How You Can Help
- Flight-Cancellation Rights: The Ultimate Guide
- Go Ahead, Post Hotel Reviews Without Being Penalized
- Emotional-support animals? Vague rules fuel conflict
- Jack London Film Festival – November 3rd – 5th
- Trash in Our National Parks – Why It’s Your Problem, Too – TheStreet
- Attention, fliers: You may need to leave your ‘comfort’ animal at home
- 7 Great Things About Sitting Next to a Kid on a Plane