We Want to Hear Our Listener’s Travel Opinions
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS | More
This Sunday (November 13th) on The Travel Guys….
Mark and Tom invite you to call in and express your opinions! Who controls the window shade on the plane? The person in the window seat? Do the other two passengers have a say? What about the arm rests? Does the person in the middle seat automatically get two? Should pets be allowed on planes? Under what restrictions? We want to hear from YOU!
Should you recline your seat? What about bringing odiferous (stinky) food on the plane? Is that ok? Should there be child free sections on an aircraft? Or not? There are prizes for lucky callers. Things to help your gift shopping so a bit easier. Like American Express and Williams-Sonoma gift cards.
Reporter Jessica Monsell is on hand to warn you about a new rental car rip-off and to fill us in on a new consumer web site. Gwen Duncan has some holiday travel tips to make you a smarter traveler. Join us Sunday at 3 on KFBK.
- Budget imposes a 2000 percent fee for the “convenience” of a service that’s free to everyone else
- 10 Hotel Booking Mistakes You’re Probably Making
- Will Uber Be the Death of Hertz?
- $15 for 4 Extra Inches of Legroom? Yes, Please!
Highlights from previous weeks
- ConsumerSense.org – Consumer Advocate
- The Goodsprings Ghost Hunt – Robert George Allen
- Thousands of people flew Allegiant thinking their planes wouldn’t fail. They were wrong.
- Luxury Barge Cruise
- The Ultimate Carry-on Toiletry Kit for Travelers
- The World’s Top 10 Yoga Retreats
- Win 1 Million United MileagePlus Frequent-Flyer Miles
- LGBT Travel: making places more welcoming by going there – San Francisco Chronicle
- You are 100 percent wrong about boarding airplanes
- Child-Free Zones on Airplanes | Travel + Leisure