How to Handle Hotel Reservation Mistakes and Tips On Traveling with Pets
This Sunday (December 11) on The Travel Guys…
In the Travel News, Las Vegas hotels are raising their beloved resort fees for 2017, making an already ridiculous cash grab even larger, Mark has the details; and an iconic building at JFK Airport is being turned into a hotel. You might want to put it on your “to visit” list.
As many travelers head out for the holidays, many of them with hotel reservations, we have some tips for you on what to do if you arrive at your hotel and your reservation is, well, screwed up.
Our favorite consumer advocate Chris Elliott joins us for a year end look at a variety of topics, including animals on planes, the new “bare fares,” and how the president elect might impact travel. Speaking of dogs on planes, Adrain Woodfork stops by to offer some tips on traveling with your pets.
- Proposed legislation could protect online reviewers from retaliatory suits
- What to Do When a Hotel Tries to Screw You
- Why bad airline passengers are good for you
- Iconic TWA Terminal to Get Second Life as Airport Hotel
Highlights from Previous Weeks
- Jake Shimabukuro
- Turkey allowed a seat on a plane because it’s a “service animal”
- How To Buy A Bridge in Missourie in Missouri
- This Is What Happens When You Flush the Airplane Toilet
- SmarterTravel Holiday Gift Guide
- Delta Bans Disruptive Trump Supporter for Life
- The Hottest Travel Must-Haves on Amazon This Holiday Season
- What Past Roles Tell Us About DOT Secretary Nominee Elaine Chao
- Airlines Bend the Truth About Compensation. Is Anyone Surprised?
- No, Car Rental Insurance is Not Mandatory*
- Ticket Alert: ‘Hamilton’ in San Francisco
- $34+ O/W Airfare Sale from Alaska Air
- San Francisco Vacation Packages
- Oregon Weather Compass