Globe Trotting in Your Mid-Twenties,Traveling with a Wheelchair and Voluntourism
This Sunday, January 8th, on The Travel Guys…
* In the Travel News, Mark has details on the casting call for the Laguna Pageant of the Masters…do you want to be a star?
* Self-Proclaimed Travel Blogger and Snapchat Influencer Drew Binsky makes his Travel Guys debut and tells us how someone in their mid-twenties can become a globe-trotting traveler.
* Jessica Monsell has a report on how hard it is for people in wheelchairs to fly on planes, and the sometime dehumanizing treatment they receive.
* Gwen Duncan of Cordially Yours Travel join us to talk about the surge in voluntourism, people giving back while they are on vacation
- 79-year-old man created a totally unique amusement park
- THE FINAL TOAST! They bombed Tokyo 73 years ago.
- Air Travel Fairness – We need your help to keep airfare transparency
- All-You-Can-Imagine: Take the Vegas Buffet Challenge
- Las Vegas Hotel Resort Fees – 2017 Guide
Highlights from Previous Weeks
- Top Six Airline Customer Service Moments of 2016
- The 2017 travel forecast: Reduced demand could result in vacation bargains
- Winter in Yellowstone
- Enter This Sweepstakes to Win ‘Starbucks for Life’
- Everything you ever wanted to know about holiday gift returns (but were afraid to ask)
- How to Pack Like a Flight Attendant
- Video Shows Woman Being Dragged Down Plane Aisle by Police After Allegedly Breaking Boarding Rules
- Why you should try car sharing on your next trip
- 5 Cruise Experiences for Volunteer Travel