New Way to Ride in Style to the Airport and the Upcoming Portland Rose Festival
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS | More
This Sunday, April 9th, on The Travel Guys…
There is a new, exciting way to get to the airport in Sacramento and it’s far less expensive than you would think. Joe Gillis joins us from 1 Way Tesla to give us the details.
In Portland every June, they hold the Rose Festival. It’s the biggest floral celebration this side of the Tournament of Roses in Pasadena. Carol Ross, who is in charge of the Rose Festival Parade is our guest, explaining how you can actually watch this grand parade indoors, protected from the elements (which can often be important in early June)..
Mark has the Travel News and Tom asks him about his recent experience as a citizen lobbyist in Washington, DC.
- Annual Portland Rose Festival
- Portland Roses and Oregon’s Coast – Sports Leisure Vacations
- The 10 Airlines Most (and Least) Likely to Bump You
- 6 Best Cruise Ship Production Shows
- High Praise for State Department’s New Travel Agent Website
- The Rising Cost of the Great American Road Trip