Trip Cancellation Insurance and United Incident from Flight Attendant Perspective
This Sunday (April 16th) on the Easter Sunday edition of The Travel Guys:
Summer vacations are just around the corner and one question travelers face when purchasing packaged travel is whether or not to purchase cancellation protection. Gwen Duncan of Cordially Yours Travel is on hand to give us some important information to help you in that decision making process.
Michelle Buckles of the 92-5 The Bear, one of the I Heart Radio Stations in our complex, stops by. Michelle was a flight attendant in a previous life and shares her take on the United Airlines incident last week, along with some other fun stories.
Finally, Nick Valenzuela is here with the #HashTag Travel Report. Nick has some the Most Instagramable Spots in California. You can see them here.
- March complaints approach record as American Airlines extends lead
- Man dragged off United Airlines flight because plane was overbooked
- Reminder: If United (Or Any Other Airline) Bumps You, It’s Supposed To Pay You
- I got bumped from a flight. Then I sued
- Social Media Has a Field Day Over United Brutality