A Hotel Cancellation Policy Update and Some Asia Travel Tips
This Sunday, July 16th, on The latest edition of The Travel Guys:
In the Travel News, it appears Hilton will follow Marriott in making dramatic changes to their cancellation policies. We have an update on what the new rules are and how it will impact travelers.
Road Reporter Chris Galloway has returned from a visit to Korea, Japan and Taiwan, and he checks in with ways to make you a smarter traveler on your next trip to Asia.
Nick Valenzuela has a #HashTag Travel Report, featuring five apps that will help you with your travels this summer.
Here to make you a smarter traveler, we are The Travel Guys.
- Luxury toilets that cost up to $10,000
- In Defense Of Chinese Tour Groups
- The 5 Best Up and Coming Travel Apps for the Summer
Highlights from Previous Weeks
- 15 Germiest Places You Should Avoid on a Plane and in the Airport
- United’s New Award Pricing: What You Need to Know
- Cordially Yours Travel – Gwen Duncan
- These Are the Most Hated Airports in the United States
- These super-thin airplane seats would make flying even worse
- 2017 Solar Eclipse