How to Get Your Complaint Noticed and a Lesson in Travel Etiquette
This Sunday, August 27th, on The Travel Guys:
In the Travel News, Mark reminds those 62 and over Sunday is the last day to get a lifetime pass to our national parks for $10. Starting Monday, the price is $80. Find the link here.
In the Smarter Traveler segment, Mark and Tom have tips to insure your complaint doesn’t end up in someone’s trash. Tips for helping your complaint get noticed.
Steve LaRosa is on hand with his latest edition of What’s Going On, things to do close to home; and Gwen Duncan gets us a lesson on travel etiquette.
- 15th Annual Tour de Tahoe
- “Ready,Petty, GO!”
- CruiseFest on Fulton Avenue
- Stockton Labor Day Pow Wow
- Casey, Illinois, a small town home to giant things
- Country & Culture Guides
- America the Beautiful – National Parks & Federal Recreational Lands Annual Pass
- Last orders for an American roadside legend
- A night at the movies in Washington State’s historic Port Townsend
- Traffic on Google Maps clearly showed the path of the eclipse
- The One Seat You Need to Avoid on a Plane
- 20 Awesome Travel Friendly Facial Masks
Highlights from previous weeks
- 4 High-Tech Luggage Tags and Apps That Will Save Your Trip
- These are the most outrageous travel fees
- BREAKING: Air Berlin Bankrupt
- O.J. Simpson Museum in LA Shows How Low Americans Will Go for Entertainment
- Remember a VET 2017 Golf Registration Form