America’s Scariest Motel Now For Sale
Photo of ‘ The Clown Motel on Main Street (U.S. Route 6 and 95) in Tonopah, Nevada’ By Famartin (Own work)[CC BY-SA 4.0 (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0)], via Wikimedia Commons
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS | More
This Sunday, September 10th, on The Travel Guys:
* In the Travel News, Mark takes airlines who gouged people in Florida to task, one US state wants to improve air service by starting their own airline and in Pittsburgh, you can pass through airport security without having a ticket.
* The Clown Motel is for sale. A truly unique set of accommodations in, Nevada and you could be the new owner. It has a reputation as the scariest motel in America and sits right next to a graveyard. Owner Bob Perchetti is ready to retire and joins us to talk about his unique destination.
* The Venetian Room in San Francisco’s Fairmont Hotel has announced their entertainment schedule for the 2017-18 season and we have all the details.
- No Clowning Around: Nevada Clown Motel for Sale
- This Creepy Clown Motel Has Been Named America’s Scariest Motel
- American’s Business Extra Program Will Give You A Free Upgrade After One Flight
- A Good Samaritan in Key West
- Southwest Rapid Rewards Status Match For California Residents
Highlights from previous weeks
- Airline Vouchers? 7 Questions You Need to Ask First
- Lowepro SleevePack
- 25 common American customs that are considered offensive in other countries
- Find the #1 Song on the Day You Were Born
- For sale: One Nevada clown motel, possibly haunted — VIDEO
- Smart Traveler Enrollment Program
- U.S. Passports & International Travel
- US Passport Now