The Little Town of Long Beach and Tom Shares Tips from Disney World
This Sunday, October 22nd, on the Travel Guys…
* Mark is in studio, Tom is on the road, checking in from Orlando, where he’s spent time at Disney World and he has an update list of things to make you a smarter Disney visitor on your next trip.
* We take you to the town of Long Beach. Not the city of Long Beach, California; but indeed the town of Long Beach, Washington. A little known destination off a spur of Highway 101 in the corner of southwest Washington, it’s actually easier to get there from Portland. It’s known as the kite capital of the world and has one of the best small town bakeries on the planet.
* Mark asks the question, “What is your seat-picking strategy on Southwest Airlines?” Listening are invited to call in and share their ideas and methods of seat selection. The best idea, as judged by the Travel Guys crew, will win $50 in gift cards from See’s Candies.
- Long Beach, Washington
- Where Illegal Food Goes to Die
- The dark reason why you should always take pictures of your hotel room
- Incredible Southwest Companion Pass Offer For California Residents
- Click Here to Apply for Southwest Companion Pass
- Air Passenger Rights Fold-up Card
- Air Passenger Rights: The on-the-Go Guide
- Airport Construction Notices