Discover Castro Street with a Walking Tour
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS | More
This Sunday, November 12th, on The Travel Guys:
* In the Travel News, Mr. Marriott, Jr., is suing Mr. Marriott, Sr. – something about a divorce; and Mark has a hint on how to rent a Frank Lloyd Wright House on your next vacation.
* The guys answer questions from The Mailbag (send your question in on the form below), including where to park at the airport, who has the best international wifi and more.
* We take you on a walking tour of The Castro, one of San Francisco’s most diverse neighborhoods. Find out more about the tour here.
* Each quarter, Holiday Inns (IHG Hotels) replace a list of hotels you can snare for only 5,000 Rewards Points. This quarter’s list includes the Holiday Inn Express in Rocklin.
- Cruisin The Castro Walking Tour
- These 20 Countries Have the Fastest Wi-Fi Speeds
- Beware Of These Common Travel Scams Around The World
- Book Almost 100 InterContinental Hotels for Just 5,000 Points a Night
- Rent a Frank Lloyd Wright Home for Your Next Vacation
- How to Eat Well at the Airport
- ‘Chinning’ all over the world!
- Marriott’s Former Heir Apparent Sues His Father
- Flight Attendants Reveal the Secret to Sleeping Better on an Airplane
- ‘World’s smallest hotel’ created in old VW Beetle in Jordan desert
- This 9-year-old cancer patient wants a card from you to celebrate his ‘last Christmas’ early
- Hilton Is Introducing A New Credit Card That Comes With Top Tier Status (And More!)
- Marriott heir sues dad for booting him from family trust over divorce
- IHG Rewards Club