A Unique Vegas Attraction
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS | More
This Sunday, Janaury 7th, on The Travel Guys…
* In the Travel News, Mark reports a new extension of the hated hotel “resort fee” is spreading like wildfire in major cities across the country; looks like Guy Fieri has struck out in Times Square once again and a Ryan Air passenger decided to wait out a flight delay on the wing of the plane.
* Our mailbag is always the source of some good questions. Today we address reselling your time share, using the credit from your canceled flight, baggage fee refunds and cell phone charges overseas.
* Dig This is one of Las Vegas’ most unique attractions. Ed Mumm joins us to talk about the world’s heavy equipment playground in Vegas and now Dallas.
- Reselling your time share
- Ryan Air passenger waits on the wing
- International Cell phone information
- What’s missing from your hotel room
- Dig This – A Team Building Experience in Las Vegas
- Don’t Go to Hawaii Without Reading This
- We Play With Bulldozers In This Las Vegas Sandbox
- How to Know If Your Flight Will Be Turbulent
- The Seven Credit Cards That I Actually Spend Money On
- The 21 Credit Cards That I’m Starting 2018 With
- Cozy up with dinosaur skeletons and champagne
- Watch as plane flies through Southern Lights