Upcoming Changes for Sacramento International Airport
This Sunday, January 21, on The Travel Guys…
In the Travel News, hear about the guy who decided to avoid baggage fees by wearing ALL of his clothes on board, including 10 shirts and 6 pair of pants. He ended up arrested! Mark also warns cruise travelers he has uncovered a secret about cruise lines’ luggage liability limits. Hint: It’s not good news. Also, Delta has announced a new policy regarding service/emotional support animals and it’s quite different from their previous policy.
Mark Haneke, Director of Air Service Development and Marketing from Sacramento International Airport joins us. He’s the man out hustling airlines for new Sacramento service. Mark updates us on what might be ahead for those who fly in and out of Sacramento.
Clayton Whitehead, one of our Road Reporters who spends part of his time as a tour director, pops in to tell us about a brand new tour he has created, featuring a pre-Broadway performance of The Cher Show and the smash hit Hamilton, on a 4 day June trip to Chicago.
- The Dynamic Duo: Cher and Hamilton in Chicago – Sports Leisure Vacations
- Delta imposes new rules for service dogs after “serious incidents”
- Africa Is NOT a “****hole”
Highlights from previous weeks
- The Five Credit Card Benefits That I Consider To Almost Be Too Good To Be True
- Into Japan: The Official Guide
- Japan: Land of the Rising Sun – Sports Leisure Vacations
- Mindfulness in Japan
- Iceland, Land of Fire and Ice – Sports Leisure Vacations
- The Official Gateway to Iceland
- MLK Tribute
- U.S. Department of State Travel Advisory Levels as of 1/10/18
- State Department Rates Every Country’s Safety in New Travel Advisory System
- Marriott pays up when they fail to deliver elite benefits
- Hilton Introducing Faster Elite Points-Earning, Roll Over Nights, and Gifting Status
- International Cell Phone Guide
- 6 TSA-Friendly Snacks