European Walking Tours and Risks of Traveling with Low-cost Airlines
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS | More
On the May 6th edition of The Travel Guys:
* In The Travel News, McDonald’s has created a new restaurant in Chicago which features all of the products served in McDonald’s Restaurants around the world, read about it here. United Airlines is changing the rules for emotional support animals and it’s good news for those of us who don’t want to share their leg space with a large pooch.
* Frontier Airlines has announced they are returning to Sacramento after an absence. In the Smarter Traveler segment, Mark reminds you about the risks of traveling with a low-fare carrier and discusses why you might want to think twice before you buy your ticket.
* Tom visited with two ladies who operate small group walking tours in Europe and Greece. They sound like wonderful adventures. The Blue Walk is the name of these leisurely walking vacations.
* Sports Leisure Vacations is the underwriter for The Travel Guys. From time to time we feature their tours, especially when the destinations are popular with all travelers. Scott Angeletti, a national parks expert, talks about his trips to Utah and Oregon, and some of the parks they visit (Crater Lake, Zion, Bryce Canyon, Arches, Canyonlands).
- What the world map sounds like on a piano
- The Blue Walk – European Walking Vacations
- I Ate Everything On The Menu At McDonald’s New Global Restaurant
- Crater Lake and the Umpqua National Scenic Byway – Sports Leisure Vacations
- Zion and Bryce National Parks – Sports Leisure Vacations
- Moab, Gateway to Arches National Park – Sports Leisure Vacations
- Discover Moab
- Red Cliffs Lodge – Moab
- The Best Chicken Wings in Every State
- Southwest Announces New Service to Hawaii
- Hawaii Becomes First US State To Ban Sale of Coral Damaging Sunscreen
- What Your Sunscreen Is Doing to the Environment