Does your credit card have trip delay protection?
On the Sunday, July 8th edition of The Travel Guys…
* In the Travel News, the FAA says the decreasing size of seats isn’t a safety issue, and Mark reports Christmas season airfares are already high.
* In our Smarter Traveler segment, we remind you an important point about Southwest “travel funds,” give you a heads up on booking hotels on “blind” sites and give you a tip about where to find Trip Interruption coverage in your credit cards for the next time you are stuck in a lengthy delay (6 hours of more).
* We take you to one of the midwest’s most interesting cultural sites, the Cahokia Mounds near St. Louis.
* Next year, Sacramento welcomes the Wakamatsu Fest150. What makes it one of the biggest events of the year, and how can you get involved.
- What is Trip Delay Coverage, And Does My Card Have It?
- American River Conservancy – WakamatsuFest150
- Cahokia Mounds State Historic Site
- Worst seat companion on a flight
- Visitors reveal the things they find strangest about traveling in the US
- Teenager Helps Blind, Deaf Passenger During Alaska Airlines Flight
- A Video Trip Through New York City in 1911
- New Marriott award chart analysis