How to protect your electronics while traveling
On the Sunday, July 29th edition of The Travel Guys…
* In The Travel News, Marriott says the combining of its frequent guest program with that of Starwood, scheduled to happen in the next two weeks, won’t be automatic. You have to do it yourself. Click here for help. Boeing says they are interested in bringing back Supersonic flights; China says refer to Taiwan the way China wants it referred to, or take your business elsewhere.
* In our Smarter Traveler segment, we give you some tips on how to protect your electronics when traveling.
* The Travel Guy for USA Today, columnist and consumer advocate Chris Elliott joins to talk with Mark about hotel resort fees, destination fees, facility fees, fee on fees and well, you get the idea. The guys don’t like them and they tell us if help is on the horizon.
* New York City is a favorite destination for many Californians. We take you on a quick trip to The big Apple with some tips on where to stay, to dine, etc.
- Marriott and Starwood merge
- Link your Marriott and Starwood Accounts
- Protect Your Electronics when Traveling
- 32 Best Things To Do in New York City
- The Official Guide to New York City
- American Drops the Barbecue Sandwich From Buy On Board Due to “Negative Feedback”
- Polar bear shot dead after attacking cruise ship guard
- Funny Seth Meyers is a dad again story