Interview with 20 Year Burning Man Veteran
On the Sunday, August 26th edition of The Travel Guys…
* In the Travel News, ASTA has changed its name from the American Society of Travel Agents; to the American Society of Travel Advisors. The name change doesn’t require a change in monikers, it still remains “ASTA.”
* Ryan Air, one of Europe’s low fare carriers, has endured several strikes by its cabin crews. As Mark relates, one of the crew’s issues is having to buy their own bottled water on the flights.
* Burning Man is an annual phenomenon in the Nevada Desert. This year’s event starts on August 25th. We talk with 20-year Burning Man veteran Jim Jacoby, about what to expect during the week in the desert.
* Steve LaRosa has a “What’s Goin’ On” segment, highlighting things to do in and around Sacramento.
- Watch Out for These Tourist Traps in All 50 States
- National Do Not Call Registry
- Passport Stamp Phone Case
- TSA Says They’re Not Following Ordinary Americans. That’s Not True
- Watermelon Ice Cream Is Served In A Slice Of Watermelon
- UPDATE: This Boozy Hotel Has A Beer Tap In Every Room, And Is Opening Next Week
- Tuolumne Strawberry Music Festival
- California Automobile Museum
- Sausalito Art Festival
- Need a Consumer Advocate? Help is on the way
- National Do Not Call – 1-888-382-1222