How You Might Be Irritating Your Neighbor on the Plane
On the Sunday, December 16th edition of The Travel Guys…
In the Travel News, a cruise ship has installed a roller coaster and a U.S. hotel is using robots to deliver room service. Finally, would female travelers like to see “women’s only” sections on flights?
Airline passengers do some mighty strange things while flying, many of them to EACH OTHER. In our Smarter Traveler segment, Mark shares the list, which features his personal pet-peeve.
Mark has spent much of the week on a steamboat on the Mississippi River. Reporter Clayton Whitehead joins him to talk about the cruise and some of its destinations in Mississippi.
We also talk with the ship’s “Riverlorian,” the steamboat version of a floating historian, and Mark gives his review of the American Queen.
- Legendary Carnegie Deli finds new life online
- Delta Bans Puppies on All Flights, All Emotional Support Animals on Some
- 15 Ways You’re Annoying Your Seatmates
- The Mother of All Mile-High Club Stories
- “It’s Time for A Women-Only Section on Planes.”
- I was a senior VP of technology at Starwood – here’s my take on the guest data breach
- Carnival Cruise Line’s Mardi Gras to Feature First-Ever Roller Coaster at Sea
- Southwest Airlines Hopeful to Begin Service to Hawaii in Early 2019
- New Igloo Lodge Is the Ideal Way to Experience Winter in Greenland
- What Not to Do at a Nude Beach