Potential Solutions for Airline Overbooking
On the Sunday, February 24th edition of The Travel Guys…
In the Travel News, Princess is upgrading the wi-fi on their ships and New Jersey is creating the Anthony Bourdain Food Trail, based on the stops in one of his episodes.
In our Smarter Traveler segment, Mark has a rant about the weird designs in new hotel rooms. What were they thinking? Plus, his ideas on how to solve airline overbooking and a comment on traveling when you are sick.
Guests in the second half of the show include the writer of a book on the Coca-Cola Trail, a compilation of Coke landmarks around he country; and a San Francisco-based travel writer you had to rely on Uber and Lyft to get around for two months. Let’s hear how his experiment went.
- Anthony Bourdain Food Trail is Coming to New Jersey
- The Coca-Cola Trail
- Is Mexico a Safe Destination for Spring Break Vacation?
- Scores of passengers suffer illness on airlines
- Changing ‘the tragedy narrative’: Why a growing camp is promoting a more joyful approach to Alzheimer’s
- Boxers only on the plane
- Chris Barnett on Uber/Lyft