Clayton Returns with Tips for Surviving Long-Haul Travel
On the Sunday, March 3rd edition of The Travel Guys…
* In The Travel News, Mark has a cute story about a grandmother who posed for a picture on a small iceberg….which was grand, until…grandma floated away! She was rescued by the Iceland version of the Coast Guard. Or maybe you heard the one about the man who threw coins in the engine of a Lucky Airlines plane for good luck. It didn’t turn out to be very lucky for him. And then there’s the reminder of what happens if you don’t get back to your cruise ship on time. It leaves without you!
* Clayton Whitehead, one of our Road Reporters, was a guest in January before he departed with a group on a cruise in Australia and New Zealand. It was a long flight and a long cruise. We asked Clayton for his tips on that kind of grueling travel BEFORE he left. Now that he has safely returned, we want to know how his tips worked (and didn’t work).
* A brand new commercial airport is opening north of Seattle Monday. It’s Paine Field, home of Boeing. Twenty four flights a day, operated by Alaska and United, will serve the airport, just north of Seattle near Everett.
* Las Vegas is constantly adding new things to do as it pivots away from just being a gambling Mecca. The Cannabition Cannabis Museum is the latest.
- Lady Floats Away on an Iceberg
- Distressed Couple Watches their Bahamas Cruise Ship Float Away
- Seattle North Country
- Paine Field Passenger Terminal
- The Paine Field Experience
- Paine Field Non-stop Flights
- The Cannabition Cannabis Museum
- Allianz, Ford, Marriott, Uber Win 2019 Customer Service Award
- The Negro Motorist Green Book: 1937
- The Green Book: Guide to Freedom
- Apply Now for the Broadway at Music Circus Internship & Assistantship Programs
- Sacramento Valley Chorus – Rhonda at 916-889-4597 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org