Full-Immersion Cooking Experience in Tuscany
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS | More
On the Sunday, April 14th edition of The Travel Guys….
* In the Travel News, Mark talks about his trip to Disneyland…..er, Washington, DC this week, to lobby on behalf of the travel industry. Delta Airlines decides to reduce conflict over reclining seats with a simple solution…reduce the amount of recline for their seats. And American quietly introduces a new plane. You know, the one with 15 more seats stuffed into the same sized cabin. We have the stories, links are below.
* Last week, United Airlines announced they are dropping their award chart, basically floating the number of miles needed to get a free seats on their flights based on supply and demand. While this seems like it makes great business sense for the airline (Delta had previously done the same thing, expect American to follow quickly), it’s terrible news for frequent flyers who like to snag those seats at reasonable mileage prices. Mark explains (check out the podcast).
* Tuscan Women Cook is the name of a small company, offering first class full-immersion culinary experiences.
* Each summer in the Sonoma Valley, wonderful outdoor theater is presented at Jack London State Park by the Transcendence Theatre Company. This year’s schedule is unveiled on the show, beginning with A Chorus Line.
- Transcendence Theatre Company
- Tuscan Women Cook
- Hotel safety is still primarily on the shoulders of guests
- 8 factors to help decide how early to get to the airport
- Flight Attendant Helps Mother With Autistic Son
- Police say they found ‘Trivago’ pitchman passed out in a car in a moving lane of traffic
- Doctor who was dragged, screaming, from United Airlines flight finally breaks silence
- American Airlines extends Max-caused cancellations to June 5
- How the best airline in America got its mojo back