Avoiding Fake Travel Reviews with Christopher Elliott
On the Sunday, June 16th edition of The Travel Guys…
* In the Travel News, a recent move by Booking.com may have an impact on the future of resort fees; and Rome has had it with tourists who can’t behave.
* In our Smarter Traveler segment, Mark once again emphasizes the need to book early and allow plenty of time when you are traveling, particularly if you are utilizing the airport(s).
* Chris Elliott joins us to talk about the rise in fake reviews, particularly for hotels and attractions in the world of travel. Chris offers his wisdom on the situation. Connect with consumer advocacy at www.elliott.org.
* Code shares. What do they mean to the traveler. What the heck are they? How would you know if your airline is “code sharing”? Gwen Duncan sorts it out for us.
- Travelers Grow Wary of the Sharing Economy
- Airline Food Workers Threaten Strike
- Getting a Passport Will Now Take Longer
- All you need to know about code-share flights…