Tips for playing the points and/or mileage game
On the Sunday, November 10th edition of The Travel Guys, live from Sacramento and Kapa’a, Hawaii, on the island of Kauai…
In the Travel News, Airbnb deals with a halloween party gone very bad in northern California and announces some new safety regulations. Are they enough?
Homeland Security is starting to realize that Real ID may have some problems getting everyone ready to travel by October 1st of next year and is proposing putting more of the application process online. We also share the five hottest international destinations for US travelers right now.
We talked with Travelers United about the upcoming airline evacuation tests. The consumer advocacy organization is concerned about how the tests are going to be conducted and if they will be a realistic look at getting today’s passengers off the plane in 90 seconds in an emergency.
Joe Brancatelli from the travel website Joe Sent Me talks about the points and mileage game, and gives some great information on why you should or shouldn’t play, and if you play, some rules to follow.
- ‘Investigators are there first to protect Uber.’ One worker shares her experience in a call center
- Inside the new Uber: Weak coffee, vanishing perks and fast-deflating morale
- 5 Fastest-Growing International Destinations Among US Travelers
- Fast Facts About Federal REAL ID Driver Licenses
- Transportation Security Administration – Identification