REAL ID Update from the director of the California DMV
The wreaths on the graves of fallen heroes at the Sacramento Valley Cemetery in 2019
On the Sunday, January 12th edition of The Travel Guys:
* In the Travel News, the Ahwahnee Hotel’s latest problem in Yosemite Park is food-related, Leonardo DeCaprio plays a hand in saving a man overboard from a cruise ship and Alaska Airlines announces the last of their Sacramento – Hawaii service will end in June.
* Tom interviews Steve Gordon, Director of the California DMV, and he has an encouraging update on the Real ID situation.
* Mark answers your questions from the Travel Mailbag, including queries regarding travel companies and their trash, whether or not travel to Australia is safe, and a question about a Global Scavenger Hunt found on the internet.
- Need a REAL ID? Here’s how!
- The Global Scavenger Hunt
- Chihuly sculpture lights up Biltmore estate
- Should You Still Travel to Australia – How Your Trip Helps Support Bushfire Recovery
- OP-ED: The New Changes for Rideshares at Boston Logan Airport Hurt Passengers