Accuracy of complaints given to consumer advocates and “The Last Ship” is coming to SF
*In The Travel News, Harrah’s Reno, the original downtown club (started as a bingo parlor in 1937) was sold by Caesar’s for $50 million dollars. Jet Blue has raised the price of baggage fees by $5 to $35 bucks for your first bag. Now it’s probably just a matter of a few days until the other carriers join them at that level.
* In our Smarter Traveler segment, we read back a “Love Letter to Spirit Airlines” from one of their flyers. OK, so it might not be a TOTAL love story.
* The Last Ship, starring Sting, will arrive in San Francisco in just a few weeks. We have Sting”s co-star, Oliver Savile, with us to talk about the show.
* When people need help from a consumer advocate with a travel problem or issue, do they always tell a truthful story. Or do they fudge just a little bit sometimes. We ask Chris Elliott the question and his answer probably won’t surprise you.
- Vacation Planning Tool
- Reuse Your Online Shipping Boxes – Give Back Box
- Inside United’s Secret Invite-Only Club
- Broadway San Francisco
- The Last Ship – Broadway SF
- The Last Ship – Sports Leisure Vacations