Live from New York Times Travel Show: New Travel Gadgets, Experiences and More!
On the Sunday, January 26th edition of The Travel Guys…
* In the Travel News, a new bill in Congress might mean another step towards the end of resort/destination fees at hotels; and Chinese travelers have stopped coming. What does that mean for the businesses who catered to them?
* Once a year we dedicate a program to interviews gathered at the New York Times Travel Show. With an attendance of over 30,000 in three days, it is the largest show for travelers in the country. We have seven live reports.
* Mark loves travel gadgets, and he talks with a company which allows you to create your own suitcase, and another with an airplane comfort “mat” which might actually help with those miserable coach airline seats.
* We take you to Plymouth, MA, to talk about the 400th anniversary of the landing of the pilgrims; it’s off to Poland for a culinary tour; to Gander, Newfoundland – the town found in the popular musical “Come From Away;” and you get to go with us on a safari in Africa.
- The Florida Keys and Key West
- The Travel Mat
- Roam – Luggage designed by you
- Whipps Wilderness Safaris CC.
- Plimouth Plantation
- Plymouth 400
- Gander, Newfoundland in Canada
- Family Travel Association
- Poland Culinary Vacations
- Sacramento Senior Softball
- Why helicopter tour safety is so important
- British Artists with Disabilities Show You How They’d Make Guests Miserable