Frequent Traveler and Cancellation Updates During the COVID-19 Outbreak
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS | More
On the Easter Sunday, March 12th edition of The Travel Guys…
- In the Travel News, Covid-19 updates of all kinds, as airlines continue to cut schedules down to a bare minimum and cruise lines are grounded for an extended period. When times are tough, Doubletree Hotels steps up its game. That means releasing the recipe to those signature chocolate chip cookies they give out at check in at their hotels. You can find the recipe here.
- A lot of travelers have been seeking refunds in recent weeks. Cruises, flights, vacations, tours, Airbnb, all canceled. Huge losses for many. So which of those losses fall to the traveler and which to the suppliers? Should you take a voucher or insist on cash? Road Warriors have been waiting for the updates on airline and hotel programs and we have a complete update.
- Ed Perkins, long-time travel advocate and journalist, is the perfect man to talk to about the current travel situation. Ed has been in the industry for a long time and his experience will serve us well as he looks into the Covid-19 future of travel.
- Restaurants across the country have taken a huge hit as “stay at home” orders are enforced. Local eateries are no exception. Tom has short updates from two popular places offering dining options and Clayton Whitehead offers us the perspective from downtown.
- Passenger Pulled From Airline Toilet With Pants Still Down
- When Can I Start Planning a Trip Again?
- ENFORCEMENT NOTICE REGARDING REFUNDS BY CARRIERS GIVEN THE UNPRECEDENTED IMPACT OF THE COVID-19 PUBLIC HEALTH EMERGENCY ON AIR TRAVEL
- DoubleTree by Hilton Reveals Official Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
- Rudy’s Hideaway
- Cash is king for COVID-19 airfare cancellation refunds
- Bird Song Opera
- COVID-19 Could Impact Your Points and Frequent-Flyer Terms—for the Better
- Dubai Flow Motion
- lydgatefarms.com or lydgatefarms.shop