Special Mother’s Day Stories and Answers to Virus Related Travel Questions
A small plaque remembering Travel Guys co-host Mark Hoffmann’s mom can be seen in Capital Park’s Rose Garden.
On the Sunday, May 10, Mothers Day edition of The Travel Guys:
- In the Travel News, Delta drops 10 cities from its route map, Norwegian Cruise Line raises $2 billion to help avoid bankruptcy and Frontier Airlines gives the Sleazy Airline Award of the Year for offering to “sell” you the middle seat for $39. That’s the same middle seat that likely would have been empty. Oh, and did they mention they were going to sell that same empty seat to both the window and aisle passengers? Makes you want to run right out and buy a ticket on Frontier. What nice people they are…
- Travelers United is an organization which advocates for travelers, mostly in the Washington, DC, arena. We invited Charlie Leocha, President and Co-founder, to talk with us about airline refund policies and other virus-related traveler questions.
- Since it’s Mother’s Day, we invite you to call in and share your favorite story of travel with mom. Your mom, someone else’s mom, the lady who cared for you like a mother, your in-law. Whomever you see as mom, share that once in a lifetime trip you took.
- How are Tour Operators Preparing for a Return to Travel?
- Marriott Told Us Mobile Room Keys Will Keep Us Safe, Then Delayed Roll Out Of Mobile Room Keys