Being in the heart of a COVID pandemic in Europe vs the US
Podcast: Play in new window | Download Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS | More
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS | More
On the Sunday, July 11th edition of The Travel Guys…
- In theTravel/Entertainment News, Broadway Sacramento received a wonderful honor from the American Council for the Blind. The Achievement in Audio Description Award was given for outstanding work in providing patrons with vision loss audio descriptions and hands-on tactile pre show presentations at all Music Circus and Broadway Sacramento performances. Congratulations to Richard Lewis and his gang. Catch KFBK’s Kitty O’Neal’s interviews with the ACB and Richard here.
- The major US airlines are restricted by the terms of the loans they received from taxpayers from cutting staff until October 1st. Many are expecting a blood bath that day, with perhaps as many as 100,000 airline employees, including thousands of pilots, being given their walking papers. Joe Brancatelli joins us to share his views on what’s coming next from the airlines.
- Chris Elliott, the man behind the consumer web site, Elliott.org, was stuck in France this spring at the heart of the pandemic with his family. At the time, he shared some of the situations they encountered. Now, Chris and his three children are back in the states (Reno) and once again find themselves in the middle of a virus outbreak. So what are the differences between how the two countries handled the situation. Chris shares the good and the bad with us.
- We take you to , on the latest of our regional road trips. From trains to ocean waves and great wine, Mendocino has a lot to offer, just a half day’s drive away.
- The Definitive Guide To Summer Travel Bans
- Sweet Caroline – COVID version
- Sustainable Travel Tips from the Napa Valley
- How Do I Get Rid Of My Timeshare In A Pandemic?
- Mendocino Room to Roam – Tap into Summer of Love
- Broadway Sacramento Gets National Award from American Council of the Blind
- Broadway Up Close Walking Tours
- Investigation Finds Sheets Weren’t Changed Between Guests at Some New York Hotels
- Things to do in Tuolumne County
- RV rentals soaring during the pandemic