Taking a Roadtrip during COVID and What’s Going On in Sacramento
Podcast: Play in new window | Download Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS | More
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS | More
On the Sunday, August 9th edition of The Travel Guys…
- In the Travel News, Disney is cutting the hours on its reopened parks in Florida, a Hyatt Hotel asks its guest for donations for keep the hotel afloat, and a survey shows how much flyers would pay to keep the middle seat open….just a warning to be careful what you wish for…
- In our Smarter Traveler segment, Mark recaps a week-long road trip and comments on the behavior of travelers, good and bad.
- Carol Pucci is our Seattle check-in on the show, and she’s been writing about how to best approach that vacation by car or truck you are going to take during COVID.
- Steve LaRosa has the latest and perhaps the most challenging edition of What’s Goin’ On in and around Sacramento.
- Flyers Will Pay How Much for Empty Middle Seats?
- Alaska and JetBlue Tighten Face Mask Policies, Blocking Middle Seats Through October
- Chances of Contracting COVID-19 on a Plane Are Lower Than You Think
- Global ‘Do Not Travel’ Advisory Lifted: 20 Countries Americans Can Visit Right Now
- Hyatt Investigates Why Hotel Was Asking for Donations Through In-Room TV
- COVID-19 in August: Your Guide to US State Travel Restrictions
- What’s going on in and around Sacramento