Key West residents vote to limit cruise ship traffic
On the Sunday, November 8th edition of The Travel Guys…
- In the Travel News, Southwest Airlines tells a passenger she isn’t covering enough of her body, removed her from the plane and then relents, but only with a qualification. Is it fair? Key West, a small destination over run by cruise ships in the past three years, saw its residents vote to put serious limitations on who and how many can disembark in their city. Are they the first of many to tell cruise ships to sail on by?
- Our friend and Consumer Advocate, Chris Elliott, returns to discuss the challenges of travel during Covid and when he thinks things might get back to normal.
- The hospitality industry has been crushed by Covid. Restaurant Cares helps those impacted, including restaurant employees. Find out how you can get involved and even win a $500 dine out card.
- In our final segment of the day, entertainment shines through. Tom has an exclusive interview with Al Pitrelli of the Trans-Siberian Orchestra. Covid means the annual Christmas concert at the arena won’t happen, but the orchestra is offering a way for you to hear them live. Tom has all the details on how to get tickets. Al says you can watch from home, in your pajamas in you want!
- Key West residents vote to curtail cruise traffic
- The future of travel under a Biden presidency
- Elliott Advocacy
- Help for restaurant workers/donate
- Win a $500 restaurant gift card
- Trans-Siberian Orchestra Livestream Christmas Concert Tickets
- Which hotel chains are the safest?
- Borat’s new film gives Kazakhstan a new motto
- Travelers United
- Sports Leisure Vacations
- The Holzer Files on The Travel Channel
- 21 Sites Offering Virtual Tours and Live Streams for Travelers Stuck at Home