Our special Christmas show is here
View more images of the Sacramento Valley National Cemetery Wreath Project:
On the Sunday, December 20th edition of The Travel Guys… It’s our special Christmas show, and if you are a kid of any age, you’ll enjoy our trip to the North Pole!
- In the Travel News, Bar Harbor, Maine says if Key West can limit the number of cruise ships and how many passengers can descend on their special destination, so can we. Hawaii cuts quarantine time to 10 days and Disney says the 4th day is free.
- Our Smarter Traveler segment tells you how you can get free Covid testing by appointment at the airport, even if you are not an outbound passenger. And, Sacramento is a top Christmas destination according to Wallet Hub. We’ll find out why.
- In the second half of the program, we make a visit to The North Pole. We talk to Jed, the man in charge at Reindeer Headquarters. We speak to an original elf, and Mrs. Claus tells us some things about Santa you might not know. Finally, we talk to the big guy himself. The Travel Guys go to the North Pole!
Jingle Bells Candy
- Covid testing at the airport for the public
- Covid testing at the airport for passengers
- How to solve travel problems from Chris Elliott
- Sacramento Choral Society and Orchestra’s 2019 Holiday Concert
- Describe the past year in one word or phrase
- Jingle Bells Candy Video
- “2020: The Musical” – Jimmy Fallon and Andrew Rannells Recap the Year
- Broadway Reopening Dates
- Recipes for dozens of yummy cookies
- Virtual Waltzing Matilda – Melbourne Symphony Orchestra
- 21 Sites Offering Virtual Tours and Live Streams for Travelers Stuck at Home