Get your junior traveler to wear a mask
Podcast: Play in new window | Download Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS | More
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS | More
On the Sunday, January 10th edition of The Travel Guys…
- In the Travel News, a number of flights in and out of Washington, D.C. had to deal with passengers violating mask and other rules; and a new Travel Advisory in California says you shouldn’t travel more than 120 miles and if you leave the state and return, a 10-day self-quarantine is recommended.
- Making you a Smarter Traveler – tips on getting the junior travelers to wear a mask; and why you should make your first flight the longest of your journey if possible.
- Tonopah, Nevada, has a NEW hotel. Well actually an old hotel made new. The owners of the famous haunted Mizpah have opened the Belvada, just across the street. We’ll take you for a visit to this new Queen of the Desert.
- Step Back from the Baggage Claim is a book written by Jason Barger. It can also be a life philosophy. Jason joins us.
- Help! How Can I Help My Toddler Wear a Mask on a Plane?
- Longest-flight-first rule stops most connection problems
- Belvada Hotel, Tonopah
- Mizpah Hotel, Tonopah
- Jason Barger
- Step Back from the Baggage Claim Movement
- Tommy Lasorda’s funniest moments
- World’s Safest airlines
- Virtual Fan Experience: 2021 Figure Skating Championships