Marriott to pay employees to get vaccinated
On the Sunday, March 7th edition of The Travel Guys…
- In the Travel News, Marriott is paying its employees to take the COVID vaccine, California theme parks are reopening – sort of, and you can now fly to Cancun non-stop from Sacramento.
- The man who is The King of Walking Tours of Times Square has a new virtual tour, a Broadway Pub Crawl. The next one is on St. Patrick’s Day (fee for this activity). Owner Tim Dolan is on hand to tell us how we can join in.
- Our Smarter Traveler segment focuses on vaccine travel.
- The European Union appears poised to create some type of vaccine travel pass. Whether its a hard card you carry, or something electronic; it could make travel safer or more difficult, depending on your point of view. Plus, are Americans passing on spring break travel this year, waiting for more vaccinations?
- Randy Paragary is a Sacramento restaurant legend. Now he’s ventured into the hotel business. The Fort Sutter Hotel has opened downtown and Randy joins us to talk hotels and restaurants during COVID.
- Marriott to pay employees to get vaccinated
- Broadway Up Close Walking Tours & Pub Crawls
- Broadway Up Close Souvenirs
- European Union Announces COVID Vaccine Passport
- Fort Sutter Hotel
- What Travelers Are Thinking Right Now, According To Google
- Don’t combine Travel Advisors and Internet bookings on the same trip
- Free virtual concert from the McCallum Theatre in Palm Springs
- An amazing walk on the Christ the Redeemer Statue
- Elliott Advocacy
- Chris Elliott on refunds vs. “Goodwill Gestures”