You can travel to Italy without quarantine
Podcast: Play in new window | Download Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS | More
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS | More
On the Sunday, April 4th edition of The Travel Guys…
- In the Travel News, the CDC has a host of new guidelines for travel, starting with domestic trips and including guidance for the cruise lines. American Airlines says you can travel to Italy without a quarantine and several airlines have weighed in on the laws which appear to restrict the ability to vote in Georgia and other states.
- Mark headed to Seattle for business and a little baseball this week. He shares some updates and observations on airports and the behavior of travelers in our Smarter Traveler segment.
- Ever since the days of the Comstock, women have played a major role in the running of Virginia City. That’s still happening today. Meet the ladies of Virginia City and learn about what makes it an incredibly unique place to visit, very close to home.
- For 25 years, David Watts Barton was the music reviewer for the Sacramento Bee. His second career is as an author and he has a fascinating book on Japan, Japan: From Anime to Zen. We’ll talk with him about it.
- Carson & Virginia: A Tale of Two “Cities”
- American Airlines announces new COVID test options, quarantine-free travel to Italy
- Huge spike in car rental prices has Hawaiian officials concerned
- The Ladies of the Comstock – great 5 minute video
- Review of David’s book, Japan: From Anime to Zen
- Best Frequent Flyer Programs 2021
- The lady who dresses for church EVERY Sunday
- NYC launches effort to vaccinate Broadway workers
- Lydgate Farms – Chocolate Farm Tours & Great Chocolate from Kauai
- What to Do if Your Airline Voucher Is About to Expire
- The Future of Travel with Rick Steves
- Virginia City, Nevada
- Amtrak’s NEW New York City Station
- Baby’s Away – Traveling with a child
- 3 ways DOT should post basic passenger travel rights at airports
- Sacramento Easter Train